Badges Checker Forum

Star Wars Galaxies

You are not logged in.

Announcement

#1 27-07-2010 14:49:12

Decco
Administrateur

Badges Availability

Now, you can find the badge availability as a color code in the Badge Info tooltip. (When your mouse hovers over the picture of a badge.)
Here is what this code means.

EasyAvailability.png - Easy
The badge is currently fully available by the game's mechanism.

HardAvailability.png - Hard
The badge is currently available but may require special action to obtain it.

NoAvailability.png - No
The badge is not currently available. It may be an old badge, buggy or available for a short time.
Only a GM can grant it now.

More information on how to get the badges will be available in the near future.
And also more functionality related to the Badges Availibility.

#2 25-07-2010 06:56:39

dalbok
Checker

Re: Badges Availability

I like the new feature.  One thing I noticed is that the Akxva Min Slayer Badge should be set to NOT available.

#3 27-07-2010 15:13:59

Decco
Administrateur

Thank you Dalbok ^^ You are right as usual smile
Can someone confirm that the Master Trader Badge is currently available or not ?
Thank you.

#4 28-07-2010 17:45:16

dalbok
Checker

Decco wrote:

Thank you Dalbok ^^ You are right as usual smile
Can someone confirm that the Master Trader Badge is currently available or not ?
Thank you.

It isn't. 

Also, the following profession badges are NO longer awarded:  (2nd Row from the Bottom, badges 4, 5, 6 & 7, Master Dancer, Master Entertainer, Master Image Designer and Master Musician respectively).  When you master entertainer now, you are awarded the Master Entertainer Badge that is at the end of the list (next to Master Trader).

FWIW, the 425, 450, 475 and 500 Badges are NOT available, since there are NOT enough badges in the game atm to get them.  But not a big issue or worth updating I would imagine, since they will hopefully be available in time.

I would say that all of the Accolades are available, just hard, since they can be awarded by a GM, except for the two Fan Faire related badges.

#5 30-07-2010 10:41:16

Decco
Administrateur

I have updated the profession badges. Thanks smile
I will leave the Master Collector badges as Easy, because they are available IG even if there is not enough badges to achieve them now.
In the same way, Accolades badges are not available IG, only a GM can grant it, so I have to leave them as No. I just hesitate for the Galactic Showcase.

Board footer