Announcement

• Index
  • » Generic
  • » Getting tired of not being able to play :(

#1 04-05-2011 19:20:07

jettjedi
Membre

Getting tired of not being able to play :(

I don't know about you guys, but I am going through SWG withdrawals sad. I hear they are gonna be giving us some free time to compensate, but that does not change the fact that I can not play now or even rage on the forums about the fact that I can't play...lol. So I am raging in the badges checker forums instead smile...lol. Are you huddled in a corner crying yet Jamus?? I am almost there sad  /cry.

Last edited by jettjedi (04-05-2011 19:36:01)

#2 04-05-2011 19:42:22

Jackal
Nouveau membre

Re: Getting tired of not being able to play :(

Yeah why is SWG down ?

#3 04-05-2011 23:30:35

jettjedi
Membre

It is because of the cyber-attack last week. They are upgrading security and I hear we are going to get 30 days + 1 day for each day it is down (4 so far) free when it comes back up.

#4 05-05-2011 23:39:11

dalbok
Checker

I was wondering if anyone would start posting in these forums, since others are still locked down.

#5 07-05-2011 15:41:11

Decco
Administrateur

You can use this forum, no problems xD
And still no update yet :'(

#6 07-05-2011 20:28:55

jettjedi
Membre

yeah... I miss SWG...lol. It is gonna suck when they eventually do sunset our game sad. SOE has really dropped the ball on this, communication has been non-existent to this point and there is no information on when we will be able to play again. I am a really pissed off 8+ year vet at the moment sad. Did any of you even get an email from SOE about this? All I have seen is the BS they have when you go to the website and the stuff I have read on news sites.. total fail in customer service once again Sony.

#7 08-05-2011 05:19:50

dalbok
Checker

jettjedi wrote:

yeah... I miss SWG...lol. It is gonna suck when they eventually do sunset our game sad. SOE has really dropped the ball on this, communication has been non-existent to this point and there is no information on when we will be able to play again. I am a really pissed off 8+ year vet at the moment sad. Did any of you even get an email from SOE about this? All I have seen is the BS they have when you go to the website and the stuff I have read on news sites.. total fail in customer service once again Sony.

Since all of their websites are down, I believe the only communication they've been doing has been through their games respective Facebook Pages although I imagine they are using whatever other Social Sites they are setup on as well.

As far as the Facebook pages goes, they have been good about updating status on a Daily basis there.  The have posted everyday so far on there to inform everyone that they are not complete with the security work they are doing and that their services will remain down.

So in that respect at least they are communicating, just not the news that everyone wants to hear.

• Index
  • » Generic
  • » Getting tired of not being able to play :(

Board footer