Star Wars Galaxies

You are not logged in.

Announcement

#1 05-05-2011 23:47:36

dalbok
Checker

IDEA: Show last 30 days of badges

Hey Decco,

I had another idea for an update to the Badge Checker, etc...  I periodically take a look at badges other Badge Collectors are collecting, but with so many badges it's difficult to know which ones are new ones.  A fairly simple feature I thought you could add rather than tracking which Bagdes a user has already viewed for various Badge Collectors is if you provided 2 new links at the Top of the Badge where you have the Obtained, Obtainable, etc... links.

The links could be as follows:

Last 30 days Added - This would show you the Badges that a Player has added in the Last 30 days.

Last 30 days Checked - This would show you the Badges that have been Checked in the Last 30 days.

Or aside from that, simply adding a filter criteria section at the top of the Page that lets you filter the list based on various criteria:

Date Added:  Begin / End Dates
Date Checked:  Begin / End Dates
Collection Name:  Listbox with checkboxes for each Collection Name (i.e. Novice Collector, General Exploration Badges: Yavin IV, Nym's Theme Park, etc...)
Rarity:  Values based on your 3 colors that you show in the pop-up box.

I imagine the first options would be easier to implement, but the filtering system provides more capabilities.

Just a thought!

And of course as always I appreciate the efforts you've put into maintaining this. 

Dalbok

#2 07-05-2011 16:00:25

Decco
Administrateur

Re: IDEA: Show last 30 days of badges

Dalbok, you always have great idea ^^
Of course it would be nice to have those options...
But TBH I don't know if it's worth it... :-S

#3 08-05-2011 05:20:54

dalbok
Checker

Re: IDEA: Show last 30 days of badges

Decco wrote:

Dalbok, you always have great idea ^^
Of course it would be nice to have those options...
But TBH I don't know if it's worth it... :-S

I understand completely!

Board footer