Star Wars Galaxies

You are not logged in.

Announcement

#1 24-07-2011 16:48:10

dalbok
Checker

Empire Day VIII Badges

Hey Decco,

Obviously not a big deal, but something I noticed and since you are continuing to work on the site (which we all appreciate by the way) I thought I'd go ahead and mention this.

For previous Empire Day events, it appears that you linked the Champion Badges (selected by Leia / Vader) so that if you checked one of them, the other disappeared when clicking the Obtainable Badges link.  I didn't even notice that was occurring all along until the Empire Day VIII badges were added and I see that the Imperial badge appears for me still even though I have the Rebel Badge checked.

Again, not a big deal, but just thought I'd mention!

Thanks,

Dalbok

#2 24-07-2011 22:03:59

Decco
Administrateur

Re: Empire Day VIII Badges

In fact, they don't show because they are flagged as "Not available" (the black square).

Currently the Empire day VIII badges are flagged has "available" (green square),  so that's why it's shown in your list.

I'll change the flag when the event is over and it will no more appear in your obtainable list wink

#3 25-07-2011 05:16:59

dalbok
Checker

Re: Empire Day VIII Badges

Decco wrote:

In fact, they don't show because they are flagged as "Not available" (the black square).

Currently the Empire day VIII badges are flagged has "available" (green square),  so that's why it's shown in your list.

I'll change the flag when the event is over and it will no more appear in your obtainable list wink

Ah gotcha!  That makes perfect sense!  I thought you had them tied together somehow.

Board footer