Badges Checker Forum

Star Wars Galaxies

You are not logged in.

Announcement

#1 18-12-2010 00:22:52

Nonnahs
Membre
Registered: 09-11-2008
Posts: 13

Witches of Dathomir badges

Dalbok have you got all these yet lol.. Just wanted to know what they looked like i have 2 so far.

Offline

#2 21-12-2010 14:44:46

Decco
Administrateur
Registered: 21-03-2008
Posts: 417

Re: Witches of Dathomir badges

I'll add them this week wink

Offline

#3 23-12-2010 02:15:12

Zin
Membre
Registered: 13-04-2008
Posts: 19

Re: Witches of Dathomir badges

Life Day 2010 also please. smile

Offline

#4 26-12-2010 16:59:56

Zin
Membre
Registered: 13-04-2008
Posts: 19

Re: Witches of Dathomir badges

Decco,

You've listed the Sisters of the Void Badge twice (for killing all three).

Also, I'm curious about the Nightsister Respected Badge and Singing Mountain Trusted Badge.
I've never heard of anyone with these badges. Are the something you get for doing all the quests on one side or am I missing something somewhere?

Offline

#5 08-02-2011 03:19:23

Edgy
Nouveau membre
Registered: 13-10-2009
Posts: 1

Re: Witches of Dathomir badges

I am also wondering about the NS Respected and the SMC Respected badges.... What do i need to do to gain these?....

Offline

#6 13-02-2011 15:20:49

Decco
Administrateur
Registered: 21-03-2008
Posts: 417

Re: Witches of Dathomir badges

I have listed the Sisters of the Void twice because there is 2 different badge. If you look closely, one is blue shadowed and the other is red shadowed. This means that there is one for SM clan and one for NS clan.
But currently only one seems obtainable.

And for Trusted badges, I don't know if they are obtainable.

Offline

#7 05-03-2011 07:13:04

dalbok
Checker
Registered: 16-04-2008
Posts: 79

Re: Witches of Dathomir badges

Edgy wrote:

I am also wondering about the NS Respected and the SMC Respected badges.... What do i need to do to gain these?....

These are now on Test Center.  So they will probably be available next week or the week after.

http://forums.station.sony.com/swg/post … id=1185466

Offline

#8 08-03-2011 14:25:42

Decco
Administrateur
Registered: 21-03-2008
Posts: 417

Re: Witches of Dathomir badges

Niiiice ^^ Finally they have added them smile

Offline

#9 16-05-2011 20:03:30

Jackal
Nouveau membre
Registered: 13-12-2008
Posts: 7

Re: Witches of Dathomir badges

I have a question i got the 2 Trust Badges now From Nightsister and Spiderclan... Just how do i get the last Badge called "You have defeated all 3 Sisters of the Void"... I have 1 of those but there are 2 apparently. Could you plz help me out Dalbok heh smile

Greetz,

Jackal

Last edited by Jackal (16-05-2011 20:04:11)

Offline

#10 16-05-2011 20:57:03

dalbok
Checker
Registered: 16-04-2008
Posts: 79

Re: Witches of Dathomir badges

Jackal wrote:

I have a question i got the 2 Trust Badges now From Nightsister and Spiderclan... Just how do i get the last Badge called "You have defeated all 3 Sisters of the Void"... I have 1 of those but there are 2 apparently. Could you plz help me out Dalbok heh smile

Greetz,

Jackal

So, my toon was broken for about 3 months, when this content was released.  I had to keep redoing several quests and my journal kept resetting so I wasn't able to complete everything.  I was working with GMs and Devs to try and figure out what was going on with my toon.  It took quite some time to identify what was going on.  It turned out that they had a set limit on the number of quests that could fit into the Quest Journal and I had maxed it out, so it kept resetting random quests.   They ended up resetting the associated WoD Themepark quests after fixing the issue.   This allowed me to do the other side of the quest to get the other Voidsister badge.  Basically there are two Badges, one for each side.

I'm not sure if it's a bug that everyone can't get both or if that was intended, but I was able to get it, because they had to clear my quests as part of fixing my toon.  For what it's worth, they stated that they added some logging in so that if anyone gets close again, they will know ahead of time.

Good Luck,

Dalbok

Offline

#11 16-05-2011 21:37:41

Jackal
Nouveau membre
Registered: 13-12-2008
Posts: 7

Re: Witches of Dathomir badges

Hey Dalbok,

Thanks for your quick answer.

I did all quests both sides but only got 1 of those badges:( Guess ur lucky again lol smile

Last edited by Jackal (16-05-2011 22:15:50)

Offline

#12 23-05-2011 05:58:35

dalbok
Checker
Registered: 16-04-2008
Posts: 79

Re: Witches of Dathomir badges

Jackal wrote:

Hey Dalbok,

Thanks for your quick answer.

I did all quests both sides but only got 1 of those badges:( Guess ur lucky again lol smile

From a badge collecting perspective I was lucky, but there was a bit of time that my toon was unplayable (for the most part).  To make matters worse, around the same time the original launchpad and station launcher stopped working for me.  That was over Xmas week but the GMs were able to get me up and running again by having me download the New Launcher.   Of course I suspected at the time that this was related to the other "weird" issues I was having but they turned out to be unrelated issues.  In any case they ended up getting my toon taken care of and got it all sorted out, but there was some down time there with my toon there for a bit.

Offline

#13 23-05-2011 21:33:42

Jackal
Nouveau membre
Registered: 13-12-2008
Posts: 7

Re: Witches of Dathomir badges

dalbok wrote:
Jackal wrote:

Hey Dalbok,

Thanks for your quick answer.

I did all quests both sides but only got 1 of those badges:( Guess ur lucky again lol smile

From a badge collecting perspective I was lucky, but there was a bit of time that my toon was unplayable (for the most part).  To make matters worse, around the same time the original launchpad and station launcher stopped working for me.  That was over Xmas week but the GMs were able to get me up and running again by having me download the New Launcher.   Of course I suspected at the time that this was related to the other "weird" issues I was having but they turned out to be unrelated issues.  In any case they ended up getting my toon taken care of and got it all sorted out, but there was some down time there with my toon there for a bit.


Ok thats unfortunate sad

Are you still playing on Bloodfin or did you transfer?

Last edited by Jackal (23-05-2011 23:02:26)

Offline

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB