Badges Checker Forum

Star Wars Galaxies

You are not logged in.

Announcement

#1 09-07-2013 03:39:34

dalbok
Checker

Thought I'd pop in to say hello....

I happened to come across one of my old bookmark folders and found the bookmark for this site.  I decided to check it out to see if the site was still active.  Was interesting re-reading some of the old posts and looking through the collection screens.

Once I started seeing names of fellow collectors I got to know through the years, Decco, Jamos, etc... it brought back lots of memories.

I haven't really been involved with any MMO's since SWG shut down, which has probably been a good thing for me with my OCD personality.  I have a lot more time on my hands, but I do still miss SWG and the many fun times it brought.

If anyone sees this, I hope all is well.

/kowtow

Dalbok

#2 05-11-2013 20:42:34

Jackal
Nouveau membre

Re: Thought I'd pop in to say hello....

Hello Dalbok,

I do remember you from near the end where i showed you my space collection progress hehe.

I havent played any mmo either and prolly a good thing also i was way to addicted to badge collections lol

I hope all is well maybe we will meet again sometime in one of the Emu's yikes

Greetz,

Jackal

Last edited by Jackal (05-11-2013 20:42:48)

#3 09-04-2014 11:51:45

Decco
Administrateur

Hey Guys  ^^

It's good to hear from you :-)
I'm still on swtor, but it's clearly not the same...
We all miss the good time of swg..

You all know SWGemu ofc, but do you know ProjectSWG ?
It's the game like it was in the last days, very interesting ! ;-)

And finally a good news from SOE for swg's fan here

I hope all is well for you too and I hope to play again with you all !

/wookieehug

Decco

#4 16-07-2014 21:29:34

dalbok
Checker

Hey Decco,

Found the site again from my Toolbar.  I still have all of my SWG shortcuts and check them every once in a blue moon to see if they are still active.  Glad to see you haven't shut this one down. 

I did see that announcment by Smed a while back.  I'm very intrigued to hear what it is although to be honest I haven't really played an MMO since SWG shut down.  I purchase SWTOR and played a few others very briefly but couldn't get into them and to be honest my time is much more limited these days.  With my OCD personality, it's been somewhat liberating to NOT be "addicted" to an MMO.

That being said, if they return with an SWG like game that's not Licensed, I may just have to make the return.  But I will probably have to find a way to limit my time in the game.

Dalbok

#5 16-07-2014 21:30:56

dalbok
Checker

Forgot to mention that I do have an account on ProjectSWG and some of my old guildies from FOAD were on there and I believe even CSRs on there.  At least they were the last time I logged in about 8 months ago.  I follow their forums periodically.

Board footer